Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Wow, two posts in one day. This will probably be an all-time record for me, assuming I actually keep up to date with this blog!
In all honesty I am pretty excited, not only did I start my blog today but I also finished designing my very first digital scrapbook kit today. Okay so it's NOT the most amazing kit out there but it's mine, and I made it. I started something and I finished it and now I feel a sense of achievement. I will probably now start getting ideas for a new kit,and start trying more tutorials to see what else I can create. Trust me I am in no way artistic, even with a ruler I can't rule a straight line but digital scrapbooking works for me, and it keeps me sane!
You can check out the preview of my kit called "Joey" at http://www.digitalscrapbookhaven.com in my gallery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home