Friday, February 10, 2006

Blah Blah Blah


Well it's the end of the week and all I can say is Thank Goodness! It's been a tough week with the twins (read Joe) getting used to Ab being back at school, but I think we have it mostly sorted. He still refuses to walk to school though and still refuses to use the single stroller! Scar on the other hand completely refuses to go in a stroller at all so she is walking everyday, which I actually don't mind too much as it helps tire her out and plus she is really good at it. She never stops, complains or decides she doesn't want to go any further..she just plods along beside me and holds my hand the whole way without fuss.
She has however discovered the fine art of tantrum throwing. She's like a little wildcat when she gets upset, she screams, bites, throws things and gets completely hysterical. Of course when she isn't being that way she is the sweetest, most angelic, chatty little girl you could imagine! Talk about personality issues!

Most exciting is that my digital kit will soon be up for sale and as soon as it is..I will be posting here to let you know how to get it so stay tuned! I am pretty pleased with how it turned out!

Busy weekend ahead, my mother is back from her overseas trip so we are off to the airport in the morning to collect her, we also have to get new shoes for the kids as they have all had growth spurts recently and their shoes are a bit snug to say the least.
I did save us one weekend job by doing something I *swore* I would never never do. I cut the kids hair...eeek! Actually it turned out okay, I just took a bit off the sides and back of Joe and only did Scar's fringe, and there is no way that I will cut Ab's, it's too thick for me to handle but at least I have bought us some time and we can wait a week or two to get hers done.
Sunday is another busy one as Mum is coming for dinner, G is off to watch Adelaide United play and Ab has swimming too. She's really starting to get the hang of this swimming lark now and letting go of both her instructor and not trying to hold on to a wall at the same time. It's taken a year but it's been worth it to watch her now her water confidence is growing.

Last but not least a huge congrats to Skipper on the birth of her baby boy!! I am so excited for her and can't wait to meet him!




1 Comments:

Blogger katef said...

can you ask Scarlett to teach my two how to 'walk nicely and hold my hand'please... my girls love the pram, or will happily walk with the harness on but hold my hand... bugger that!

8:42 PM, February 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home