Saturday, January 21, 2006

No I haven't been so busy that I forgot to update my blog for 5 days, my life has just been incredibly boring. It's really really hot here, my energy has been zapped and we are pretty much housebound in this weather. The aircon is going full blast and it is still not doing enough, in my opinion!
On the plus side I finished designing my second kit, it's a mini kit and I love it and am very proud of it. As soon as I know where/when it is available I will be sure to let everyone know. It has 7 papers and 3 ribbons which I loved making!!
Another positive note is that one of my best girlie friends came back from holidays yesterday which was a great surprise and she kept me up until all hours chatting on MSN as we caught up on all our happenings. She's been gone for about 2-3 weeks and I am so glad she is home again now.
Not much else to say, we had another run in with a hairy 8-legged monster last night but luckily husband is mildly less afraid of spiders than me and managed to nab it with only minor help from me.
The big clean up is continuing as we try to sort through our front storage room and get rid of all the stuff we don't need, eventually it would be nice to move into the front room and have furniture etc in there!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh you sweet thing! I missed you too Jo! Glad to be back in the land of MSN with you :)

11:04 PM, January 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home