Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Testosterone Overload

I have come to the conclusion that little girls have just as much testosterone coursing through their bodies as boys do, the major difference being that eventually the girlie hormones kick in and the testosterone is put in it's place by the female hormones and thus little girls become big girls and boys remain well...little boys.
The reason for this biology lesson? Abbey brought home a whoopee cushion from school today. Apparently she got to choose a prize as she had accumulated enough points to get something, and while other kids chose bubbles mixtures and coloured pencils, my daughter chose the whoopee cushion. All 3 kids are now in fits of laughter in the other room as various fart-like noises get louder and more vulgar, and strangely enough I think the girls are laughing harder than Joe..who actually is a boy!
All I can say is wait until Dad gets home and then we'll see who the biggest kid is.

Mental note: Check behind pillows and under quilt before getting in bed tonight!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO!! That is too funny!!! And soo cute!!

btw -I hope you don't mind that I added you to my blogroll on my blogsite. :) I enjoy reading your blog!

1:53 AM, February 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home