Sunday, February 19, 2006

Whistle While You Work

Seems everytime I get stuck with my scrapping Mojo of late I end up putting on music to get me going again. It's working really well and from having no clue what my new kit would be on Friday morning, to today having 8 papers and 2 elements underway I'd say I am on a roll.
So here's my Top 10 Tunes to Scrap to (in no particular order)


  1. Crazy Chick - Charlotte Church
  2. Push the Button - Sugababes
  3. Ugly - Sugababes
  4. Beer For My Horses - Toby Keith/Willie Nelson
  5. My Town - Montgomery Gentry
  6. Save The Last Dance For Me - Michael Buble
  7. We Used To Be Friends - the Dandy Warhols
  8. If You Ever Stop Loving Me -Montgomery Gentry
  9. Party For Two - Shania Twain/ Billy Currington
  10. Me and Charlie Talking - Miranda Lambert

It's been a quiet enough weekend for various reasons but mostly we were too knackered to do much! On Thursday night our gorgeous boy cat decided to go missing and search though we did through the neighbourhood we could not find a trace of him, so we didn't get much sleep that night but he came home safely on Friday morning as though nothing ever happened!

Friday night S&J came over for drinks and nibblies and we chatted until well into the night, was a good laugh and preparations are now underway for a big curry dinner party to celebrate G's birthday in April..yum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home