Monday, January 15, 2007

Conversations With Joe

I love spending time with my boy. He is so different from the girls in so many ways, and I love it when he and I can have conversations without being interrupted by the girls.
For instance Sunday morning Joe and I went for a walk to the shops, he doesn't get to go out without at least one of his sisters normally but decided he needed some time out from them so took him with me. He was so chatty, pointing out the birds, the cars, a truck and a mountain ( a mound of dirt) and then he got really excited...

Joe: Look Mama, the moon. Big Moon
Me: Yes good boy it is the moon and it is big
Joe: Moon hungry Mama. It's hungry moon
Me: What do you think the moon eats?
Joe (without hesitation) : Broccoli

Well there you go..you learn something new with him all the time!
This morning he had been playing with the girls and came in all whingey

Joe: Scarlett's a bully
Me; What?
Joe: Scarlett's a bully, Scar-lett a bully, Scarlett a bully
Me: Scarlett's a bully?
Joe: No Scarlett's a girl
Me: !?!?!?!?!?!?

He's so funny, I almost wish he wasn't asleep right now just so I could go and snuggle with him.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reading this makes me look forward to having real conversations with my DS even more! I just love how a kid's brain works! LOL

10:40 PM, January 16, 2007  
Blogger amanda said...

love it Jo - he is adorable.

The moon eating broccoli makes perfect sense :)

12:09 PM, January 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home