Thursday, January 04, 2007

Happy Birthday To...

my blog! Yes one year ago today this blog was born and already I can see how great it is to look back on the year that was and I am looking forward to sitting here this time next year seeing what other changes our lives have gone through and what the kids are up to.
I decided to celebrate by popping on my new banner which was made for my actual website that er..still isn't done yet (yoohoo G..remember me!?!?)

We spent yesterday morning being very productive but have nothing to show for it if that makes sense? G and I have finally had our long overdue chat about house renovations and options for extending or not extending the house with the end goal being the kids having a room each as Joe *needs* some space from the girls. We have now decided to hold off on extensions and shift our study so Joe gets his room, it may not work long long term but right now the for the next 4-5 years it should be okay and by then I hope to be back out working and maybe a house renovation will be possible.
So our new plan of attack is to get moving on clearing out the stuff from our front room to make way for the study desks. Somehow having what needs to be done written in front of us makes it all seem so much more do-able! I feel excited by it all and I want it done ASAP as poor Joe is constantly in the middle of the girls bugging him. He needs some space to play his own games in his own way instead of being told what character he is and what he has to say etc.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rit rooooo!!!! I was going to say that your blog needed a new header after you showed me the awesome one you did for G!

Naughty Santa didn't bring you renovation plans, but at least you have an interim way forward. Good luck on the cleaning out!

1:03 PM, January 04, 2007  
Blogger Mel said...

New header looks awesome Jo!
Have fun cleaning and moving stuff!

12:44 PM, January 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home