Saturday, November 18, 2006

A Few Odds And Ends

It's pretty hot here today, and I had a fairly busy day for the most part but not feeling too bad considering.

We started off with a trip to the Dr, who officially confirmed that Abs is starting to "develop" I am gobsmacked in so many ways, sad in so many ways and scared to death! I mean this is the same kid who turned 8 just a few short weeks ago. She's just a baby and I am absolutely not ready for her body to start changing, let's hope it's a long and very very slow process! Daddy is still in denial.

After that I went Xmas shopping with my mother while the kids stayed at home with G. It was nice enough, I mean I told Mum what to buy and she bought it, it's not like she had to really think of anything as such. Thinking and decision-making is really not her strong point. Enough said.
Tomorrow she and I are going to a craft fair. I am only really going as a couple of years back I got some lovely hand made Barbie dolls clothes from this market, great quality, very cheap and fairly fashionable compared to some handmade dolls clothes you see around. I am hoping at worst they might do some Cabbage Patch doll clothes too for the twins dolls.

Cool news of the day....I am now officially a CT member for Carole Neale's amazing designs. I *love* her style and am very excited. You can see her designs in the DigiScrapShak Store
I think it's great to see another talented Aussie girl out there doing such amazing work!

Finally after the kids were in bed G and I ended up watching a movie, Sisterhood Of The Travelling Pants. Quite a nice, easy to watch Chick Flick, no major amounts of brain power required. Think it was all a bit much for G though, he got all teary in the sad part! Bless!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:21 PM, November 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new position on Carole's team, and look forward to loads of cool layouts using her stuff!

Oi...where's your sidebar gone???

10:56 PM, November 19, 2006  
Blogger amanda said...

I tried writing in here last night Jo but it froze up on me.

First up - omg at the news on Abs. Hell i am shocked - let us all hope it is a very slow process (looked very closely at G and K chest today while trying not to be too obvious LOL)

Second - YAY at your CT position! You are one clever chickadee that is for certain.

Third - trying to get the thought of G watching a chick flick and shedding a tear outta my head LOL.

12:01 AM, November 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excuses...

a) I don't know what you are talking about. It wasn't me.

b) it was a movie with Levi's jeans in it. I worked for Levi's for 7 yrs so I had personal interest.

c) chick flicks have chicks in them :-)

d) it was actually quite an ok movie

e) er ... there was something in my eye

f) ok, ok! Sad stuff is called sad for a reason

9:24 AM, November 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home