Wednesday, February 22, 2006

It's Official...I'm INSANE!

Many have suspected it for some time, but now I know it's true. Yesterday I agreed to do a full 6x6 album of 20 layouts in just 7 weeks. What was I thinking? Apart from the fact my house already looks like a bomb hit it, and the fact that I have two 2 year olds to chase after all day everyday, I have a 7 year old with an attitude bigger than Paris Hilton's bank account and I am in the midst of designing my new kit (which by the way is coming along beautifully and I am so excited by it!!)..where am I going to find the time (not to mention Mojo) to actually do this album? I sense a few late night-ers coming up! Though if I can't get my scanner back in action soon I'll have a great excuse not to do it!
Apart from scrapping there's not much else happening. We've had a big breakthrough with Joe the last couple of days as he has finally decided to start walking to and from school again and we've had no hissy fits about it, though I am pretty careful when Ab says goodbye to not let Joe hear and we just let her head into her classroom without stopping at all!
Oh and we got rid of a baby gate today ..yay! Am sick of tripping over it and the twins can just push it over and walk right through anyhow so we are testing how things go without it.

One of my fave designers (no I am not sucking up I just adore her style) released her new kit yesterday at the DSH Store
Check it out, it's just GORGEOUS..it's Katef's "Fly Me To The Moon" kit and I just love the colours and theme of it! Fab work Kate!

3 Comments:

Blogger katef said...

sure sure you are not sucking up... I reckon you are digging for a freebie! he he he but sreiously.. thanks for the plug JO! Oh and on the insanity thing... I offered to do an album for a friend oh um... well months ago now and still have not done more than one LO... but the issue with that is she didn't give me a deadline so I just keep putting it off. So I reckon 7 weeks would be good... maybe I should race you!?

8:16 PM, February 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with your scrapping project!! I'll see if I can find a few extra hours in my day and send it your way!! ;)

Can't wait to see your new kit!!!

2:50 AM, February 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty sure Kate will vouch for me here too when I say 'there's nothing like putting it off until the last minute (or weeks in your case!)'. I find I often work better that way! If you're really struggling for time though, get ideas from other people's layouts and just use your own stuff when doing them.

10:27 PM, February 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home