Saturday, August 19, 2006

Breathe, breathe, breathe....

I am so furious I could explode. Once again our house has come under attack from outsiders..well if you ask me I know exactly which outsider but again I have no proof.
I had a cardiology appt yesterday, and lucky for me it all went well (other than the fact the cardio was running late and we waited 2.5 hours to get in to see her)
I was exhausted when we finally got home so while I cooked a super quick tea for G, Ab and I it was decided Mum would go home as she had been here babysitting.
We got the kids into bed about 7.40pm and I settled down in front of the TV and G took up position on the PC in the study. Less than 10 minutes later he came and asked if I had made a noise, I said no and he wandered down to the front door area and poked his head in the front room to see what the noise was, he switched the light on..saw nothing and assumed it was just the TV he had heard.
This morning he went shopping and didn't take his keys and when I opened the door to let him in on his return I noticed something sparkling on the ground behind him. Upon further investigation we found this....



Yeah nice. Thanks a freakin' lot. There goes any chance of enjoying Saturday as a family as we now get to spend the afternoon waiting for a glazier to come fix our window..oh and paying $100 of our hard earned money to our insurance!
You disgusting piece of filth, be sure I know who you are and I am waiting for you. Do *anything* to my house or family again and you are going to be in a whole pile of trouble. Be sure we will be reporting this to the police, and everything you do to our house will be reported to the police..you will get caught eventually. Be sure we are also talking to the neighbours about having all their damage and incidents reported to the police. Your time for terrorizing our neighbourhood is almost up.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my, how infuriating! You do everything you can do Jo, everything. Hope this d#$@head is caught and punished. And I truly hope that karma comes and gets them one day.

12:39 PM, August 19, 2006  
Blogger katef said...

Arrrghh you poor things.... hope they get what is coming to them!

9:56 PM, August 19, 2006  
Blogger jodyg said...

oh Jo. I'm so sorry that happened. I hope the culprit gets what's coming to them

10:11 PM, August 19, 2006  
Blogger debbiedo said...

Oh dear, I hope they catch whoever is doing this to you. How bloody annoying for you to have to deal with this.

8:05 AM, August 20, 2006  
Blogger Lee said...

Oh Jo, you poor girl! I'd be p***ed too, especially where my family is involved.
I hope the culprit comes unstack very soon and you can be rid of them for good!
Hugs to you :)

9:07 AM, August 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, Jo, sounds like it's getting a little out of control. Hope you can sort it out...you know I understand what it's like.....

6:35 PM, August 21, 2006  
Blogger Janie said...

Ohhh how awful. You must be so PO'd by now.

2:36 PM, August 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home