Wednesday, July 26, 2006

What A Week..And It's Still Only Wednesday!

It's been a somewhat stressful week, mostly stress created by myself so I have been pretty busy since Sunday re-doing a whole heap of design work which is now thankfully pretty much complete!
G has also been working late shift at work which has been quite a change for us as he has never had to work nights before. It's actually been quite enjoyable as he doesn't leave home until 2pm so we have been able to spend lots of time together and with the twins. I guess the downside is with Ab back school she has missed him a lot, she sees him briefly in the morning while she is eating breakfast and getting ready for school and then doesn't see him again until the next morning. He walked her to school this morning which apparently was the highlight of her school year thus far judging by the delight on her face when I said Daddy was taking her.
Next week should be a little better as he will finish at 3.20pm and be home not long after she gets in from school so she can catch up with him then.
Not a lot else happening actually, I got my Kasey Chambers concert tickets in the mail yesterday. so I am looking forward to that concert in November and today I discovered The Dixie Chicks are coming in October..so yep..will be going to that too! Can't wait!

Not long now until PBP is up and running..very exciting and very nerve-wracking at the same time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I'm so glad your stressful situation is better Jo. Yep things are getting exciting to hey with PBP just about to go live!

11:05 PM, July 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home