Monday, August 07, 2006

Move Along, Nothing To See

Well I just thought I better write something..anything just so I could say I updated my blog!
It was a hectic week last week but the launch of Pickleberrypop seemed to go well, there's a whole bunch of fab new people that have joined who are just jumping right into everything with such enthusiasm it is truly inspiring, and so much of the work in the galleries is just incredible! I am so proud to be on the team there, and even if I wasn't I would join in anyway as the happy vibe there is very cool.
I managed some layouts this week which I will show off tomorrow as quite frankly I am too darn tired to sit here for long, my nice big warm bed is just screaming my name!
I took Abbey out tonight to a Musical Instrument Trial night tonight as she has been saying she wants to try the flute and clarinet to see if she would like to learn them. The night was a complete shambles and very poorly organised, I was certainly not the only frustrated parent there with an over tired child who had to wait ages to get a turn on an instrument and was too tired to care about enjoying it when she did get a turn. I am hoping we can get past this as I think Ab would really love to play something and be quite good at it.
I am very excited that I managed to start designing a new kit yesterday, seems ages since I had the design mojo and I am thrilled with how this kit is looking already and where it is headed..stay tuned for a sneak peek here when I am done!
I also have some other big and very exciting news (well exciting to me anyhow) which I can't share yet but to say I am stoked is an understatement! It may take a few weeks before I can announce it but you can be sure that once share it you will not hear the end of it.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your pregnant?!?????

8:48 AM, August 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe, that's what I was thinking! Your teasing is making me VERY curious to say the least! Great news on the new kit progress, look forward to seeing it!

2:51 PM, August 08, 2006  
Blogger katef said...

I was going to guess that too... though I somehow don't think that is it. But oooooooooh now I am soo so so curious! :)

5:00 PM, August 08, 2006  
Blogger Lee said...

Ummmm you won tatts! (Just trying to be dfferent!

Can't wait to see the new kit and here the news! Also can't wait to see the layouts :)

5:16 PM, August 08, 2006  
Blogger Chris said...

oooh Jo some exciting news coming our way can't wait to find out what it is. Yay for the mojo and the scrapping as well. I need to design....lol. Sure has been hectic over at PBP and I think as of this reply I have caught up everywhere....lol....till tomorrow that is.

What a shame with Ab Jo and the unorganised shambles. She has plenty of time and I hope you all complained as well.

Still can't wait to find out this awesome news...woohoo

10:15 PM, August 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh can't wait to see what you come up with!!!

I'm terrible with waiting for news...come one..spill the beans!!! I'm sure it will be GREAT!!

12:00 PM, August 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home