Thursday, August 10, 2006

Introducing "Plumdiddlyumptious"



This is my newest kit available instore right now at the pickleberrypop shop This kit was so much fun to do and I learned some really interesting stuff while making it so I am very excited to see it in the pop shop!

Not a lot else happening at the moment, we brought a tripod for the camera today so fingers crossed we may be able to take a family picture soon. The weather is due to be gorgeous this weekend too so I may try to head outside and take some photos if time (and kids) permit.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lee said...

Oh Jo the kit is gorgeous and I love the name!!

Good luck with the pics this weekend, I can't wait to see them and I hope the weather is fine.

11:03 PM, August 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's an awesome name for an awesome kit! Look forward to seeing some new pics, weather permitting :)

11:53 PM, August 10, 2006  
Blogger Chris said...

Wow girl look at this kit chicki awesome, just love the name of it.

4:07 PM, August 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home