Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Middle Of The Week Syndrome

It's Wednesday, I am tired and it's not been a good morning thus far. Joe was being so difficult about getting through his breakfast and getting dressed so we could take Ab to school that I gave up and called a friend to collect Ab and drop her at school for me. It was a gorgeous morning weather-wise too and I had been looking forward to the short walk but Joe pretty much nixed that plan!
To make it even better Scarlett and Joe decided to take turns throwing tantrums for the next 40 minutes..all I can say is lucky they are so loving normally or I would have just given up completely and gone back to bed to let them scream. They seem okay now...not sure how long it will last.
Nothing else to report really, just been doing some scrapping this week which was fun to do, no designing going on at the moment...will have to wait for my next wave of inspiration to hit!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lee said...

Oh Hugs Jo, I hope things get better for you tomorrow, it's amazing what a new day can bring :)

8:37 PM, August 16, 2006  
Blogger Jodie said...

Here's hoping for a better day tomorrow.... have to say though glad to hear that someone else's mornings are like mine :)

10:36 PM, August 16, 2006  
Blogger amanda said...

ahh Jo - one of those days *sigh* i know how you feel.

Tomorrow will be brighter chick :)

11:24 PM, August 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home