Monday, July 03, 2006

Love is.....

a husband who understands that my scrapping mojo comes well before any housework. When I have the design bug..I *must* design, housework will still be there later right? Not only that but he offers to bring take-away home for dinner too!!
Actually the house isn't that bad other than stacking the dishwasher and cleaning up the kids toys that is!

We had a great weekend..Saturday was D-Day..Dank,Dark,Dull, Dreary, Drizzly and Dismal. It was miserable weather so we decided not to go to town for the twins new shoes and will go this coming weekend. I cleaned our bathroom instead which made me feel heaps better as it's a hard task to do when I am home alone with the twins.

Sunday Abbey had another double swimming lesson and then G picked up my Mum and she came to watch the twins for the afternoon so we could take Abbey to the movies to see "Cars" We popped into the shops first as Joe was desperate for a new rain jacket and I hadn't found any in the nearby shops, we went up to Myers and found a nice enough jacket which we got him that was reduced from $40 to $15..BARGAIN! Best of all Joe loves it too......




Scar was happy with an Abbey hand-me-down jacket!



After the movie we decided to have a big late lunch which was really nice just the 3 of us. We don't get to treat Abbey to that kind of thing so much anymore so was nice to have time with her. It's hard to get out with her during the school holidays with the twins and the fact I don't drive so we told her it was her school holiday treat a bit early, school holidays don't start here until next week, can't wait to sleep in!

Nothing much else happening, managed to do some scrapping late last week which I will show off here at some point, it's not due to be a busy week here but we'll wait and see what crops up I guess!

5 Comments:

Blogger katef said...

wow! when did your kids get so grown up?????

9:01 PM, July 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was pretty dreary here too Jo, but sounds like you still made the most of it. What a sweet husband you have!

9:13 PM, July 03, 2006  
Blogger Jodie said...

Your saturday sounds just like mine was...dark, dreary and drizzly down south. Cute photos and great bargain on the jacket.

10:56 PM, July 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww!!!! those photos of the kids are so darling!!

1:04 AM, July 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

3:07 AM, July 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home