Saturday, February 10, 2007

A Very Productive Day!

I had a really nice day today. The kids slept in until 9.10am even though we were due to take them to my Mum's at 9.30am. We could have woken them up earlier as G and I were up at 7.30 getting showered and such but Joe has been such a ratbag lately and after a long sleep yesterday afternoon he was back to his usual self so we decided if they were all tired they could sleep in as long as they wanted. When they finally emerged we just threw some clothes on them and took them down to Mum's where they had breakfast.

We had a guy coming at 10.30 to quote us on getting our attic converted into some storage space, he ended up quoting us for converting our study into Joe's room too so we are looking forward to that all happening in a couple of months. He didn't arrive until almost midday (he did ring and let us know though) so after he had gone we headed out to the shops for a while.

I bought some white vinyl to use as a backdrop for photos after I heard it works well so here's hoping I can make it happen!
I took some shots the other day I was really happy with so am looking forward to continuing to improve my photography skills as it is something I have been interested in for years but am finally now getting a chance to do something about it.
Fairly quiet week, had my cousin to dinner on Tuesday night which was lovely. He hasn't seen the kids for two years as he lives interstate but they loved seeing him and smothered him completely until it was time for bed. He gave them all book vouchers so they were thrilled to bits even though twins had no real idea of what they are.

Thursday night G and I headed into the city to see the amazing Angus and Julia Stone and wow, do those two know how to write amazing songs. I swear I could just lay back and listen to Angus sing all day, his voice is so lovely and soothing. Julia has an equally amazing voice and their musical talents combined are just astounding. A very late night but worth every second!

And to end this update my 3 latest layouts!






5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

just wow wow wow Jo. you know i love those LOs - your photos of the kids are just adorable.

Abs is absolutely STUNNING!

11:08 AM, February 12, 2007  
Blogger jodyg said...

WOW!! All those LO's are spectacular and the photos are just beautiful. Can't wait to see more of your photography

8:44 PM, February 12, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super stunning layouts Jo! Just awesome!

Can't wait to see more of what the photography practice brings!

9:15 PM, February 12, 2007  
Blogger Ms Smack said...

I wish I were half as talented as you!

Your children are beautiful!

11:32 PM, February 12, 2007  
Blogger katef said...

Glad to hear the rollercoaster has stopped and you are able to enjoy some of the good things in life right now! And wow I LOVE those LOs.. but especially the last one.. amazing photo!

10:19 AM, February 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home