Friday, June 23, 2006

A Post About My Son's Doodle

Okay move along nothing rude to see here! I was letting Joe play around with my graphics tablet the other day and here is what he doodled!




I don't think somehow he is an artist in the making, he really doesn't have the patience unlike the girls who will both sit for ages drawing on anything, megasketchers, paper, colouring books etc. Abbey is seriously into a set of books called The Rainbow Fairies, it is all she wants to read all the time, she and her friends even play their own version of it at school and it's all I ever hear about! I am so glad her school library now has a huge range of these books as trying to keep up with Abbey reading them and actually having to buy them was costing us a fortune. She's taken to drawing the fairies a lot so here is her attempt at my Wacom tablet too.



Scar hasn't had a turn yet but will get her to do something too, she generally draws spiders or people but will see what she comes up with and post it back here when it's done.

Anyhow it's been up a rollercoaster week as I struggled with a headache/migraine for pretty much the first 3 days of the week, didn't want to watch TV, didn't want to sit at the PC and didn't want to do anything but sleep..not very do-able with twins toddlers in the house all day!
Yesterday I finally felt better and got on with some digi-bits that needed doing, the house got some much needed TLC and I even managed a quick visit from my Aunt so in all a good day!

Mostly looking forward to the weekend though the weather is due to be pretty rubbish to say the least! We have nothing too much planned. Ab has a double swiming lesson on Sunday morning and then G is due to head into work for a few hours so will be a quiet one here!

3 Comments:

Blogger katef said...

oh Annette told me you needed to do something with your son's doodle! he he he greata rt work there, can't wait to see what Scar comes up with!

1:52 PM, June 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, I'm so glad you posted Joe's *errr* doodle!! I was looking forward to seeing what he drew! Must be terrible to suffer from migraines - have only ever had 1 myself and it wasn't nice.

9:10 PM, June 23, 2006  
Blogger Chris said...

So cute Jo with Joes doodling. Ahhh what a word hey!!!!!!! My kids always giggle when I use the term myself!!!!!

I hope you've picked up somewhat these last couple of days with you simply not being you so hugs coming your way chicki!!!!!

11:55 PM, June 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home