Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Coming Soon To The Pickleberrypop Shop!

A sneak peek for my all my faithful blog readers (yeah right, coz I know there are just *squillions* of you.)

This is my new kit which should hopefully be landing in the Pickleberrypop Shop in the next couple of days.
I am so thrilled with how this kit has turned out, and amazed how fast it went together..it was great to design and just flowed so easily. Originally intended to be a paperpack it just kept growing....

Here is "Amoureux" (translated to English it means "in love"....awwwww!


5 Comments:

Blogger katef said...

oooooooooh noice.. very very noice!

3:36 PM, August 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The new kit looks great Jo!

4:42 PM, August 23, 2006  
Blogger Lee said...

As one of the squillions of your blog readers, I think the kit looks great!

6:19 PM, August 23, 2006  
Blogger amanda said...

beautiful kit Jo - another feather in your cap chick! You are just waaay to clever!

10:20 PM, August 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks lovely Jo, haven't been around much at Pickleberry but am trying to get some time to fix that!!!

6:32 PM, August 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home