Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Because I Laughed ...

I am now forced to post this embarassing photo of moi! Yes that's me, in April 1995 and is one of the worst pictures ever taken of me..my hair is not, nor was EVER that shade of orange! The flash on a crap camera ( and an equally crap photographer I must add) can do awful things to a girls hair colour.


For more info on why this HAD to be posted check this link to G's blog and you better try real hard not to laugh, giggle, chuckle or even smile faintly! Laughing on the inside also counts as full scale laughing !

9 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

ROTFLMAO
that is HILARIOUS!!!!

4:09 PM, October 24, 2006  
Blogger Lisa said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:10 PM, October 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know I said that pic was the one I thought you'd post, but I can't believe you posted it! I didn't have a reputation to kill with my pic ;-)

The pic on the web site doesn't do it justice. You were so orange I thought your head was on fire.

Oh and remember, "A bad photographee blames the photographer and his tools". Something like that.

8:20 PM, October 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAH! This post (and photo) is way funny! Oh, I'm too scared to go and look at G's blog... ;o)

12:05 AM, October 25, 2006  
Blogger Zebette said...

Actually G your tools are responsible for a lot of things but I don't think we'll get into that here ;)

8:51 AM, October 25, 2006  
Blogger Angela said...

PMSL. Thanks so much for a great chuckle. This is so funny. Well i am one sucker that just had to check out G's blog and darn it, I had a little laugh.

Off to search for a photo.

6:35 PM, October 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a great photo Jo! I don't think you look that bad...young and spunky ;-)

8:37 PM, October 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Slacking on your posting again ;-)

2:06 PM, October 31, 2006  
Blogger Chris said...

LOL Jo all too funny chicki. I have already checked out G's blog....but if you don't tell then I won't ok!!!!!!

12:59 AM, November 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home