Monday, September 11, 2006

Everything Has It's Place

Our house is somewhat cluttered, we need more room..and frankly considering the size of our house that's a lot of clutter. We need to get this under control, we need to be able to move in this house.
Yesterday G and I went to IKEA, we now have a brand new PC desk (from here on to be known as "The Poppy Monkey Design Studio") I am getting G to set up the old PC with all my scrap stuff on it so I have my own space and own PC to work at...yay! I will have a neat desk, and do my very best to keep it that way and I will no longer have paper everywhere, I bought a storage tray for that, I am going to get a cute container for all my pens and pencils, some post it notes etc and have everything right where I need it when I need it!

We also stopped at Big W on the way home to get some more HUGE storage containers for the kids toys as the other tubs are overflowing (I'm dreading Christmas!!) I don't know where it all comes from but I am sick of trying to balance toys so they don't fall out all over the floor during the night! Scarlett seemed very impressed with the new tubs too!






I also managed to finish off a layout this morning which I am really happy with using Carole Neale's - Jaffa Boy kit, and her Ready Steady Scrap Templates Vol 2 and Atomic Cupcake Chalked Action.


G is working a mix of late and early shift this week so things are bound to be all over the place but at least he is home on Wednesday night for a nice dinner to celebrate our Wedding Anniversary and hopefully we can get some more clearing of the house done too. We seem to be lacking motivation a lot lately so need to pull our fingers out a bit!

I'm off out to dinner tonight and can't wait!



5 Comments:

Blogger Lee said...

Oh those pics of Scarlett made me laugh out loud LOL!

Yep we just moved from a very small house and the tubs are a great way to keep things in their place. I took pics of lego and stuck it on the tub, so the girls new where to put things when done, same for polly pockets, ello, dolls, bratz gear etc etc. A box for each with a photo on the front so they didn't get mixed up. Yep, I am anal, in case you were undecided LOL!


Love the layout, particularly the colours and the pic.

Happy anniversary, I hope you have a lovely evening :)

And enjoy your meal out!

4:14 PM, September 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a seriously big tub, or should I say T-U-B! Wow, I never knew they made them that big!

I'm loving your new 'style' of layouts Jo, just beautiful!

Oh, and happy anniversary for Wednesday :)

11:18 PM, September 11, 2006  
Blogger Mel said...

Yep I love tubs too! Those photos of Scarlett sitting in them are so so cute!
Happy Anniversary - hope you're having a good one!

5:43 PM, September 13, 2006  
Blogger amanda said...

Happy anniversary chick!

Hope you have one romantic night planned with the Gster.

I am seriously LOVING all the LOs you are doing lately - that one of Joe is just so cute! And awwwww at Scar in the jinormous tub!

8:46 PM, September 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those pics of Scarlett are adorable!! I love them. LOL

10:29 PM, September 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home