Sunday, October 08, 2006

New from Poppy Monkey Designs!

It's the Al-Fur-Bet Mini Alpha, a fun furry alpha..small in size but big in effect and a bargain price of $2 (AUD) so even cheaper for US buyers with the exchange rate! Grab it at the Pickleberrypop Shop now.


A fairly quiet week last week but I *did* finish off all those little "things" that I mentioned in the last post, I had to force myself to sit at the PC and bit by bit I got them done..so I have no outstanding scrap stuff to do and can scrap and design completely for me for a while.
I'm trying to find some inspiration for this year's Christmas card photo shoot, partly as it's also a current challenge at Pickleberrypop and mostly because the year is passing by way too fast right now. G and I actually went Christmas shopping yesterday, managed to get a few bits for Joe but I am finding he is super easy to buy for. Scar has a couple of bits put away for her..and Ab has NOTHING. I feel awful but I just can't think of anything to get her especially since it was only just her birthday! Worse thing is she doesn't have anything she wants either, I keep asking her..and she says there is nothing she wants ..eeek!
A fun week ahead..Tuesday I am seeing my chickie Manda, sooo looking forward to it, plus G is back on normal hours-ish other than an early start Monday (not sure I quite believe it will be an 8-5 week for him but nevermind, will see how that goes) and next Sunday we are off to see the Dixie Chicks so definitely a fun week ahead.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh, look at that fur-bet! Great name too! I am not happy reading how utterly organised you sound when my house is in utter chaos at the moment! Good for you though!

9:34 PM, October 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home