Monday, October 02, 2006

Nothing Much To Say

No really I just don't have anything much to say right now. Life is plodding along, kids are being kids, house is being very very slowly de-cluttered (every step forward helps though right?) and the weather is pretty good.
Design-wise I am working on a small new something, which is taking way more time than it should be but am working on getting it into the store this week *fingers crossed* I also have some other stuff I have done but just haven't done the final tweaks on yet...just can't seem to sit and do it. All the hard work is done it's the silly stuff like previews and file naming etc and yet I just can't seem to sit and concentrate long enough to just do it!

My website isn't going anywhere right now. G has just not had time to sit and do it which is frustrating me no end but not much I can do about it. The good news is that shift work should soon be over (so I keep being told) and that G actually has a week booked off in November..YIPPEE! So we are headed away for our first proper family holiday and will see how the twins go. As long as we are together we will manage whatever comes our way but we really need this time to recharge, regroup and reconnect as a family.

Oh and best news yet...I'm hopefully catching up with Amanda next week while she is in Adelaide again..cannot freakin' wait! We are planning on heading out to G and mine's fave mexican restaurant, the very delicious Zapata's , their nachos are the best I have ever tasted! Am salivating just thinking about them!

Anyhow I am off to get lunch and then truly truly going to try to do some more to finish off those design bits that are weighing me down!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I know what you mean about things weighing you down, but how good does it feel when you can strike a few things off the list?! That is until you add more to the list... ;o)

2:38 PM, October 03, 2006  
Blogger Chris said...

Can you come and do my house Jo. I need a "de-clutter" badly...lol

Sounds like a great holiday coming up. I know I'm looking forward to going awat at xmas time and recharging and no computers either yippee!!!!!

Hope you and Amanda have a great time together and I am sure you will.

9:42 AM, October 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No computers?! How will Jo survive??!

7:03 PM, October 05, 2006  
Blogger amanda said...

OMG jo i am so glad to hear you can't wait - i am going to be beside myself by the time next week rolls around.

*roll eyes* crazy chicks aren't we?

Glad G is giving the shift work the arse - it is so draining for him and as a family.

Hope your holiday goes excellently...so then you can trek over here next time :p

1:13 PM, October 07, 2006  
Blogger Mel said...

Great news on the holiday! You'll have a ball!

9:56 PM, October 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home