Tuesday, November 14, 2006

SURPRISE!!!.......Or Maybe Not

Help me out now blog readers. Is there one person who you can just *never* surprise in life with anything or is it just a me thing?
Since I have known G I have managed to surprise him a grand total of ONE time, yep once in our almost 11.5 years as a couple, even when he proposed he knew I was going to say yes! The one time I surprised him was his birthday and I managed to get hold of a copy of Mindy Smith's album which he was not expecting at all..but which he loved.
It's pretty irritating when (oh just for example let's use today) I decide to spoil him for no reason with his favourite for dinner, a home-cooked lasagne. I figure he will walk in the door and get a whiff of some home cooking and just feel the love of the Universe on his shoulders. Wrong, he emails me and tells me he fancies curry for tea tonight, so I reply that I don't...so he emails me back and says "you've cooked lasagne haven't you" Hmm...I won't write here what I sent back to him. It's not just the little things either, he knows what I want to buy him all the time for birthdays and Xmas too....I give up! Does anyone else have this problem?

Okay so on to other things, this blog has been quite neglected as we were away for a few days last week. To read about our trip and see some of our pics head to G's blog as he covered it so well I don't think he left much more for me to say..you can see it here and here, in a nut shell we had a great time! It was great to get away, and quite an experience to say the least. Ab had her first attempt at sleeping in a bunk bed and did great..now I am thinking I should get her a loft bed for her room, she could certainly use the extra space.

Lastly before I head towards bed..my fave word of the day comes from Joey, who while studying the Rice Bubbles box this morning at breakfast proudly pointed out the "bike-all" (rhymes with Michael) I thought it was very good as he usually calls bicycles motorbikes!

2 Comments:

Blogger amanda said...

Goodness Jo - that woud drive me INSANE. Lucky you married him not me hehe.

I guess it is a sign that he knows you so well - and that is a beautiful thing.

You two are so in love it is cute, cute, cute!

9:39 PM, November 16, 2006  
Blogger Mel said...

Yeah Jo I can never suprise Dh either but mainly because he always gets it out of me!

Glad you had a great time while you where away!

12:10 AM, November 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home