Monday, November 13, 2006

Why I Love My Husband

Me: Honey, do you know what is so special about today?
G: *pause* It's one month today until your birthday.
Me: You always know the the right answer

Seriously how lucky am I that I have a husband who never forgets my birthday!? I know he doesn't have a clue what to get me, nor does the fact that he knows it's coming actually make him go buy a card any earlier (have you seen the choice of birthday cards available in mid-December?? I am telling you now..it's slim pickings!) but he *does* always know when it is.

We won't mention Mothers Day 2005.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooooh, well someone is in the good books aren't they just? ;) Good to hear Jo! When is the actual date though, we need to celebrate over at PBP!

8:12 PM, November 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home