Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Bloody, bloody, bloody...

Today was just a freaky day. I went to get the twins up this morning as they were sleeping in too much and the first thing I see when I walk into their room is our gorgeous son covered from head to below knees in blood. His face (from his eyes down) and hands were *completely* red, there was blood in his hair, heavy smears up his arms, flecks on his ears, drops on his PJ's and smears on his legs. He'd managed to get blood all over his bedhead until it was almost dripping onto the carpet and a couple of small smears on his wall and of course his pillow case (brand new btw) is speckled with it. It looked like a crime scene not a kid with a nosebleed. I half expected to see him with Scarlett's Barbie head in one hand and the body in the other. I raced him into the bathroom and cleaned him up and noticed he looked pale.
I asked him if he was okay he said "yeah I alwight Mama"

On a much brighter note I did a layout today which I just love so much so I better share it with you here.


That's about it from me. Abbey is back to school tomorrow after not being too well the last 3 days. Mostly just a cold but it had her temp going up and down, she's been quite headachey and threw up a few times. I think the worst has passed now.
Nothing else happening here right now.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Joe. I bet he got a fright just looking at how scared you were! I dont blame you - i would have a fit too LOL.

Am so glad Abs is back to her old self again. Poor chicken!

11:51 PM, February 13, 2007  
Blogger Chris said...

Oooh poor little fellow Jo I hope he is fine now too and hasn't had another. They are scary especially when there is so much blood. so glad to hear Abs is going ok as well. It sure has been a trying time all round.
Gorgeous LO as well and hey I see something familiar ;):)....lol a paper from my i love u paper pack.....way kewl!!!! Gorgeous pics of Abs as well.
Take care.

1:27 PM, February 14, 2007  
Blogger Mel said...

Oh must have been scary for you to see Jo! I used to get nosebleeds like that when I was a kid, still an occasional one now actually but not huge like when I was little. I can remember my mum being horrified sometimes! She got used to it, my brother and sister had them too! Its worse when you dont wake up for a while for sure!

11:16 PM, February 14, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoping for no more blood noses for Jo, how terrifying!!

Gorgeous layout Jo!

7:46 PM, February 19, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh the poor little man! How'd you go cleaning all that up???

Love that LO... simply stunning! The photos are fantastic too!

12:52 PM, February 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home