Thursday, May 03, 2007

Come What May

Yes welcome to May, it's bucketing down with rain and has been on and off all day. It actually almost feels like winter, it's dark, wet and windy and I love it!

So much has been happening over the past couple of weeks that I haven't had a chance, nor the energy to update here.

It's been school holidays so Abs has been home for 3 weeks as they broke up on the Thursday before Good Friday. We didn't get up to very much other than the bowling I mentioned in the last post but it was a nice break from doing the school run each day.

We are finally getting to the end of the renovations we have been doing. Our study has now become a 4th bedroom as of yesterday and is now being referred to as "Joe's Room" we still have to put the cornice on one wall and have the walls flushed which is all happening Saturday, then we get to choose paint colours, curtains and wall paper borders. Joe is being very insistent on having green walls but I just don't feel right about it. I don't think in 2-3 years he is still going to want green and I would rather use a colour that will last quite a while.

Our attic conversion also was finished yesterday but there are a few issues with it now that we need to sort out so not going to say much about that at this point until we have spoken to the company again.

Last week I managed to do this layout with some gorgeous freebies I have downloaded recently


Credit:
JDesai - Swirl freebie
Carrie Stephens - Swooshie frame freebie
Font: MA Sexy

Well that's about all from me, best go see what the kids are up to since the screaming has all just stopped.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Beautiful LO Jo and glad to hear the renos are almost done. I hope the atiic issues are sorted out asap and everything is a little less stressful for you.

12:56 AM, May 06, 2007  
Blogger Dee said...

Great LO! Gorgeous :)

Must be good to see an end in sight for the renos :)

7:22 AM, May 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home