Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Tag You're It!

Yep I got tagged, actually not that much of a new thing but this time I am actually going to do it, which is pretty unheard of for me. I always mean to do them..I just never quite get around to it! I haven't blogged in a while so this way I get to kill two birds with one stone ;) I was tagged by G

The rules:
1. Get tagged
2. List five things that have not been revealed on your blog.
3. Tag five others.

So here we go..major confessions...

1. It was me with the tea bag
2. I still love Take That..and I am thrilled to bits they are back together!! Please tour Australia soon!
3. When I was in Primary School I told a visiting policeman that I had a secret to tell him, when he leaned down so I could whisper in his ear I planted a big kiss on his cheek and ran off. Yep I have always been a hussy.
4. I can't drive.
5. I'm such an insanely boring and shy person. I don't drink, smoke or do any kind of drugs, I don't like crowds and noise. I much prefer to be at home snuggled in front of the TV after a good meal..or maybe I am just old!?!

Anyhow last but not least I tag Annette, Chris, Kate, Amanda and Ange!

4 Comments:

Blogger katef said...

Rofl at kissing the policeman I love that.. and please tell me you mean some other Kate with a blog because I really don't have any secrets fit to share! LOL

5:57 PM, April 11, 2007  
Blogger Chris said...

Yay on being tagged and doing it Jo and LOL on kissing the policeman. Oh and yeh thanks to for tagging me...I will get about and do it tomorrow I thin as I just blogged.....lol

9:10 PM, April 12, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did it, I finally completed the tag! Well, in my own way of course! LOL

10:02 PM, April 17, 2007  
Blogger amanda said...

oh those confessions are so cute Jo. love the policeman one too.

umm i wont have any secrets left if i keep on getting tagged!!! eeek

12:10 AM, April 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home