Thursday, March 08, 2007


Giddy up!


Yes following in the fine foot steps of G and Manda here is a blast from the past from me.

I'm aged 4 here and in my fave place of all time -North Beach, Wallaroo. We used to go there several times a year practically from the time I was born. It's been a couple of years since I have been up that way so might have to see what we can do about getting back there later this year with the kids.

I also love this photo because it shows my very favourite pair of sneakers. Around the sides of the shoe were little indians and alphabet letters. I was never a girly-girl but these shoes I *loved* I must say judging by the size of the collar and the obvious breeze at the time it's amazing I didn't fly away!
Oh and yes G, you can see my dimple!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww CUTE! I love your sneakers too!

3:17 PM, March 08, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kisschase in the playground ... without a doubt.

8:48 PM, March 09, 2007  
Blogger Chris said...

What a cutie Jo and LOL at the dimple.

11:01 AM, March 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home