Friday, April 13, 2007

PS....

Happy Birthday to my amazing husband who turns... well....he's very old now but is still a young rocker at heart :)

I am also really excited as at last we have all our dates for tradespeople booked in to do the renovation-y bits to the house. Within one month everything should be finished and we can get on with the job of decorating Joe's room for him to move into. I am really happy that this is coming as I think it's time for the twins to not be sharing, and finally I will be able to send the kids to their rooms to calm things down. Now if I could just decide on what I want to do with Joe's room!

3 Comments:

Blogger katef said...

Oh Happy B'day Mr Jo!
Hope you guys have a great night out tonight!

2:05 PM, April 13, 2007  
Blogger Mel said...

Happy birthday to your dh!
Yay for getting everything organised too!
And I loved your list of what made you smile!

2:12 AM, April 17, 2007  
Blogger Chris said...

Happy Birthday G (sorry it's late) but now you're old there's no stopping ya....right???
Yay on all the tradies tramping through your home too Jo good luck with it all.

10:47 PM, April 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home