Friday, March 03, 2006


Hot Off The Presses!



My new kit "Harvey Blue" is due instore at DigitalScrapbookHaven any moment now. It's named after my new nephew of course! It has:

  • 8 papers
  • 2 torn papers
  • 4 folded ribbons
  • 4 crumpled ribbons
  • 2 star tags
  • 1 staple
  • 3 brads
  • 1 star buckle
  • 2 fuzzy fibres
  • 1 numeral set
  • 1 uppercase alpha
  • 1 lowercase alpha

All this for the bargain price of $4.50 !

Hope you like it, and if you do buy it and make sure you let me see your LO's that you used it on. I am so happy with how it turned out and I just LOVE the colours. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed creating it.


5 Comments:

Blogger katef said...

LOVE IT!

10:28 PM, March 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Truly gorgeous Jo, I love it!!

10:29 PM, March 03, 2006  
Blogger Chris said...

Awesome Kit Jo love it just love it WTG.

10:35 PM, March 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! That is just gorgeous Jo!!! Love it!!!! WTG!

8:47 AM, March 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know i love it Jo and am i awe of how clever you are!!

Gorgeous colours and a gorgeous name for a gorgeous kit!!!

Well done chicken.

10:27 PM, March 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home