Thursday, August 24, 2006

Getting The Snip!

Oh don't worry girls, G is just fine..I'm talking about Joe's new haircut! We were out at the shops today and we decided Joe's hair was getting a little too long so dropped by the barbers while we were out. I never dreamed I would have a son who would require more haircuts a year than both his sisters combined! I can't believe how fast his hair grows, but I love it when it flops in his eyes like he's a scarecrow..unfortunately it gets too long at the sides and starts to ducktail out to the sides a bit and that just irritates me so hence the cut today.



Prior to his haircut today we went to the Telstra shop to renew my mobile phone contract. I swear my son was flirting *big* time with the sales girl, the charm just poured out of him as sat on the chair, grinning and smiling at the girl and just saying "yes" to everything she asked him. She of course thought he was adorable, and he just lapped it all up even more. At one point she left the desk to photocopy some stuff and I swear he was staring at her butt as she walked off!
While she was gone the phone on the desk started ringing and Joe got really panicked and he didn't know what to do...he kept looking for the girl, then back to the phone, and then for the girl again like he didn't know if he should answer it for her or not. When she came back to the desk it had already stopped ringing and Joe just started repeating over and over "phone, phone" and pointing madly at the phone on the desk, it was so hilarious.
Unfortunately it wasn't all good with him today, I came out of the study at one point to find him standing on his and Scarlett's table and dancing (okay so maybe it was kind of funny but I couldn't let HIM know that!)

Okay so aside from Joe being quite a character today my other exciting news is that one of my layouts was chosen as "Layout Of The Week" at Digiscrappin.biz (soon to be DigiScrapShak)
My layout of Scarlett is right on the homepage which is cool AND I get a coupon for the store...very exciting!

Last but not least "Amoureux" is now instore too!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a funny little man you have there!!
Congrats on LO of the week, well deserved, it's a beautiful LO!
Kit looks great too, love those colors and the cold charms.

9:20 AM, August 25, 2006  
Blogger amanda said...

OMG he is adorable Jo!

LMAO at him checking out the ladies butt - ahhhh i bet G was proud!

Well done on layout of the week. You deserve it chick - you are so clever!

4:21 PM, August 25, 2006  
Blogger Mel said...

Joe sounds like such a character! Jordan is already a sucker for a pretty girl too!!
Congrats again on your LO of the week, its gorgeous!

5:20 PM, August 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

let's just say Joe's tastes are apparently different to mine, but then it wouldn't be right for checking out his own Mother's butt!

5:50 PM, August 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home