Monday, August 28, 2006

Oh My..It's Really Going To Happen!

About a year ago I met this super crazy chick online. We have spoken almost everyday (pretty close to) since. We have a lot in common, both come from a family of 3 kids, both have twins, both have 3 kids, both mad scrappers (though she's a paper-chick) both have husbands whose names start with G and both live in the same state.
Tomorrow we are *finally* going to meet face to face!! I can't wait, I adore this lady and we have so many laughs together, she is a truly wonderful , wonderful person to know, supportive, full of great advice, funny and so caring. It's an honour to know her and have her be part of my life.
I am really nervous..but knowing that she is too makes it a little easier. I don't know how I will sleep tonight or how I am going to make it through the day tomorrow until we meet but it is going to be so worth it just to meet this amazing person.
Love ya chickie!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lee said...

This is great Chris! Don't be nervous, I'm sure it will be a blast! Have fun :)

4:28 PM, August 28, 2006  
Blogger katef said...

Oh Yay! Don't be nervous Jo.. though I know I was petrified when I first met Nee but it turned out to be one the best things I have ever done and I am sure this will be the same for you!

5:01 PM, August 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear how it went! Very exciting!

11:15 AM, August 30, 2006  
Blogger amanda said...

oh you sweetie :)

Yep i was nervous - a wreck! But it went so well didn't it?!

Now i want to be around you all the time *sob* :) LOL

Thanks for taking the time to meet me!

3:34 PM, August 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home