Friday, September 08, 2006


Kitchen's Open!

"Retro Kitchen" is now instore at Pickleberrypop it contains 10 rich, textured papers (4 solid, 6 patterned) in funky colours that was inspired by the kitchen we had as a child, like I say..it was the '70's! These colours were so fun to work with and I can't wait to get a chance to scrap with these myself!




I have also managed a couple of layouts this week, both of which I love. I feel like my style has changed significantly lately and I am really enjoying whatever this new style is.

Papers are Carrie Stephens- Portobello Road freebie

Photoblast Action - Dark Chocolate available at DigiScrapShak



Papers and staples: Carole Neale - Best Buds kit (available at DigiScrapShak )

PhotoBlast Action - Vivid Colour (also at DigiScrapShak )


It's been a busy week around the house this week. Lots of little interesting (well to me anyhow) things going on and I was looking forward to a peaceful weekend but seems like we have managed to book up the weekend a bit too, at least it's with FUN stuff. Am taking Abbey to a book launch tomorrow for a new series of her favourite books as the local book shop is having a fairy party to celebrate. Her two best friends are going as well so afterwards we are headed to McDonalds with them as a slightly late birthday lunch.

I have a date for Saturday night with G, we are going to cook a big yummy dinner (probably chicken enchiladas) and then veg out on the sofa to watch the RockStar SuperNova episodes we taped this week, can't wait!! I just love that show and will miss it so much after the big grand final is over with next week

Anyhow it's early here so plenty of scrap time ahead of me if I get moving..be sure to head over and check out my new kit!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home