Monday, February 26, 2007

Naughty, Naughty Mama!

Okay so that title isn't as tuneful as Joe's singing but trust me it's cute. Joe has recently come up with a chant that he sings over and over with great delight whenever Abbey or Scarlett are in trouble which goes "Naughty, naughty Scarlett" and repeat as many times as possible before being smacked over the head by Naughty-naughty Scarlett.

I haven't blogged in a while simply as there is not much going on. We are still working on clearing the house which is going well and I have to admit that a more organized house is definitely working for me. I feel happier, less snappy and am starting to actually take pride in a clean-ish house. I am starting to set routines for cleaning but nothing too rigid and just trying to continue each day moving forward with stuff and not slacking off.
I feel like less clutter in the house is contributing to a better relationship with G as well, we are focussed on our goals and making plans together more lately, we check in on the weekends to make sure what we need to be getting done is getting done and it's just an all around nice vibe with him at the moment.

So other than that not much going on..see boring I tell you! Nothing to see here..move along...

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

LOL at Joe with his little tune. Good stuff about the house as well Jo. Mine sure needs a major decluttering as well and one day I will get there too. It's amazing that perhaps a little less clutter in the house makes for a lot less clutter in our relationships.....seems to have worked for you and G so well done.

9:00 AM, February 27, 2007  
Blogger Ms Smack said...

clutter - ugh, i hate it!

I can totally understand why you're trying to clear it up!

GOODLUCK!

10:59 AM, March 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No news is good news, right?! I've been on a bit of a decluttering rampage myself, but still lots more to do...it's endless, isn't it?!

8:46 PM, March 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home