Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Had A Smashing Time Tonight

Literally! Tonight we went out to Zapata's for dinner as Amanda and her daughter Piper were in town and so we just *had* to catch up. Both the food and company was fantastic, and we had a lovely time. I think poor Piper was a bit bored but certainly got everyone's attention when she knocked a glass off the table. She was such a sweetie though and had us laughing quite a bit.
On the way out of the restaurant she let me carry her and we walked down the street looking at all the weird and wonderful things in the windows of the shops as we went along. It was lovely having a little cuddle with her and having her talk so much with me. When we dropped them off at their hotel she gave me some hugs and blew kisses..such a sweet little girl.
It's getting late now so I will blog some more tomorrow as I have been so behind with posting here ..sorry!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home