Thursday, May 31, 2007

Mother-Daughter "Bond"-ing

Abs behaviour over the course of last weekend was pretty dismal. She seemed irritable, tired, moody and argumentative (and they say she doesn't take after me!?!) She picked on the twins relentlessly and eventually got into a whole pile of trouble.
Monday night I was due to go out for my Girls Night Out dinner so I decided as she had a pupil free day the following day that I would take her out to dinner with me and see if a little one on one time would help the situation. She had a lovely time but I could tell she was a bit bored sitting around with so many older people.
On Tuesday I had booked her and I in for a dental checkup which she was pretty nervous about. My Mum came and watched the twins so it was just her and I, dentist appt went great and we decided to do a little shopping in Kmart afterwards.
We picked out some bits for the twins (scissors, glue and scrapbooks) and I let Abs pick out a new book too and then we headed to the mens underwear section to get G some underwear/sleepwear as it was on special. Abs seemed quite amused in the mens underwear section looking at the different styles available, she was a bit embarassed about the "rude pictures" on the different packets but she really cracked me up when she looked at the Bonds Guy Front undies I was getting for G and said "oh and these have pockets on them too" PMSL

Hmmm G is that a pistol in your pocket?

7 Comments:

Blogger Dee said...

*giggle* @ Pockets
How old is Abby? Sounds premenstrual!

7:38 AM, June 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Us English don't carry pistols. Just truncheons.

8:13 AM, June 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

at least it isn't a sawn off shot gun ;)

10:49 PM, June 04, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

or maybe a bazooka :O

10:50 PM, June 04, 2007  
Blogger Angela said...

PMSL at the pockets comment. How cute.

7:33 PM, June 05, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe, still laughing about the undies comment! Hope Abs is over her grumpiness and back to normal again for you!

11:20 PM, June 12, 2007  
Blogger Chris said...

ROFL isn't it nice that she is still somewhat innocent Jo....but makes for a very good giggle. I hope Abs is better now Jo and things are on the upside. xx

9:26 AM, June 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home