Saturday, August 04, 2007

My Moggie

Well she's still fighting to stay with us and doing a very good job at this moment but I am not sure how much longer that will work. My cat has a bone marrow problem, mostly likely cancerous so every day with her now is a blessing.

On Wednesday night when I took her to the vet she was in a bad way, not really reacting to anything around her, not eating for several days and barely able to walk. The vet said if she didn't pick up by Friday it was time to think about having her put to sleep. For now her medication is doubled and it's working brilliantly, her appetite is back in a big way, she is alert again, her walking is almost back to normal, she is purring and constantly looking for attention. For now she is happy, comfortable and with me. Here's a couple of pics from this morning.




4 Comments:

Blogger amanda said...

oh Jo - i am sending you and your puss lots of love and best wishes. It sounds like she is happy and contented atm so fingers crossed all goes well.

mwah

12:12 PM, August 05, 2007  
Blogger jodyg said...

So sorry to hear about your poor cat. I hope the medication keeps working for her.

8:40 AM, August 06, 2007  
Blogger Peta said...

awww Jo she's sooo pretty {{HUGS}} sweety!

5:31 PM, August 14, 2007  
Blogger The Mini Mum said...

Big hugs to you and your cat Jo. Hopefully everything will be fine for her. I'd be beside myself if one of my girls got sick.

1:32 PM, August 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home