Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Can We Just Start Over??

I have to tell you, this week has completely sucked! On Monday I had an awful headache, bordering on a full blown migraine and Scarlett was just flat out being a ratbag! She finally went to sleep and I was able to take a stronger painkiller to rid myself of the headache once and for all. I always wake up woozy from them but being that I didn't have to go get Abbey from school I figured it was okay. By the time Gareth got home I was feeling fairly functional, but somewhat spacey as is usual for me after migraine-like headaches.
Then I got *the* email..Digital Scrapbook Haven was closing it's doors as of the end of April. I have to say I completely understand why Admin felt the need to pull the plug, but I miss everyone already. Today when I went to pop into the forums I was shocked to find the whole DSH site gone! The web host has pulled the plug, and thus instead of going out in grand style, it just disappeared into cyberspace.
First things first, I need to finish *that* album..I have 4 more pages to do..and I have started on 2 of them so I am almost there now!
We are having a dinner party Easter weekend with about 7 other guests so I should really sit down and work out a menu for that and make sure all is organized!
Adding to my woeful week is my incredibly naughty twins! They have been absolutely shocking this week. I am almost hoarse from telling them off for all the things that they have done.
Today I took them into the garden for a bit to wear them out. We had a great time on the new playgym and with the water table, and watching the big airplanes from the nearby RAAF base go over. I then had to spoil it by insisting they come inside as it was getting too hot and lunchtime was approaching. I had to pick up Joe and carry him in, I made the mistake of not watching him properly when I was locking the screen door and before I knew it he had wrapped his arms around my leg and proceeded to BITE ME!
Let's just say I don't think he will do it again in a hurry, he doesn't like being told off but being sent to sit in the hallway just about broke his heart...but not enough to stop him defiantly blowing raspberries at me if I glanced at him.

Ho Hum..tomorrow is another day!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope tomorrow is better for you Jo.
Call a 'just us' club meeting anytime!

xxx

11:22 PM, March 22, 2006  
Blogger katef said...

Aww Jo things will get better I promise.. I can help fix one problem... go check out my blog.. the others well... all I can say is, tomorrow is another day!

11:46 PM, March 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww!! Here's a big {{{HUG!!}} to you Chris!!!! Hoping the rest of the week goes well for you.

3:59 AM, March 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

errr Jo! LMAO sorry!! in my defense, I am feverish lol

4:00 AM, March 23, 2006  
Blogger Dee said...

*hugs*
Hope the rest of your week is LOTS better :)

8:36 AM, March 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well hopefully you've got a bit of a smile on your dial now Jo? Hope the weekend and next week are better for you :)

2:35 PM, March 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home