Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Weird, Freaky and Just Plain Strange

Okay this is too weird not to blog.

This morning while drying himself off after his shower G looked over at me and said " Did you shave my knee while I was sleeping?" Of course I hadn't..but will keep it in mind for next time I want to get him back for something.
Anyways, his left knee has a patch about 2 inches wide by 1.5 inches long that looks like it has been shaved, it must have occured a day or two back as there is just a smidge of stubbly regrowth and not only that..a little nick to the skin, just as though someone had shaved and cut themselves. It's bizarre, and I will be trying to get a pic of this later today as it's very weird and we cannot figure out how this occured. It's only one knee, not both and it just looks like it was done on purpose.

I guess maybe he should just be thankful the aliens didn't stick a probe anywhere else !

5 Comments:

Blogger katef said...

oh that is sooooo freaky! Remind me one day when I have more time to tell you my alien story.. it also involves knees!

2:43 PM, March 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay Okay it was me!!

Came over there last night to get a sample off this odd looking starry nippled male.

I should have asked first - sorry!!

LOL

3:17 PM, March 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Odd looking?! I guess you folks in the country don't have much to do by the sounds of it?! Or perhaps you just do strange things when it gets humid up your way?!
You could at least have done the other knee to match. It does beg the question as to where the hair is now?!

4:24 PM, March 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am making a mat.

A knee hair rug would go perfectly with our lounge suit.

10:50 PM, March 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could he have singed the hair off somehow??? Jeepers, I don't know...

12:55 AM, March 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home