Sunday, March 19, 2006

The Weekend That Was

Well it's been a few days since I blogged so thought I had better say something!
Not a huge amount going on here but it's been a fairly nice weekend.
Mostly we just ran a few errands yesterday morning and then watched a movie with the kids in the afternoon before settling down for a yummy dinner and another movie once the kids were in bed. We watched "Flight Plan" with Jodie Foster, it was a watchable movie but I rather thought the ending was silly and didn't tie up the loose ends.
Today G took Abbey to swimming while I stayed home with the twins. We were concerned the twins would jump straight in the pool after last week.
Ab got her certificate and finally went up a level! Yay! She's been working at this for a year now so we are very proud. She's switching swim teachers next week and we are trying to make her lessons at a different time so that we can also get the twins into the only toddler class held on a Sunday and just have the two classes one after the other. I think they will be starting next term into swimming all going well with Ab's change of swim teacher.
Anyhow I have managed to make a whole paper pack today! Not sure when I am going to upload it etc yet..might hold off for a bit longer and make sure I am 100% happy with it.
I had best be off, G is getting McD's for tea tonight to show Ab how proud we are of her so I better stick something in the oven for the twins.

2 Comments:

Blogger katef said...

Oh go Abby!

Hey are your twins doing swimming lessons without an adult in the water with them, or is G going to go with you so there is an adult each? Am desperate to get the girls into swimming lessons!

Can't wait to see your new papers too!

8:42 PM, March 19, 2006  
Blogger Chris said...

YAY WTG Abigail with your certificate in swimming. Awesome.

Can't wait to see you paper pack Jo either. I have been busy creating as well but working on one more kit to send to Kazz before everything goes into the shop. I haven't got that far yet.

1:39 PM, March 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home