Sunday, March 05, 2006

What The World Needs Now....

I was in the hallway hanging up the washing and Ab was a short distance away completely engrossed in her drawing as she often is.

Ab said "Will you always try to never let bad things happen to me"
Me: "Of course I will always try"
Ab says "that's coz you love me so much, more than anything"
Me: "Yes"
Ab replies in a dreamy kind of way "It's all about love"

Not only did this make me smile and my heart melt that little bit more, but I am sure when I looked over at her there was a soft focus effect around her. Oh to be 7 years old again!

3 Comments:

Blogger katef said...

oh that is sooo gorgeous! Don't you love those moments when you feel like you are in a movie!

12:42 PM, March 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh goodness Jo. What a sweetheart you have there! I got goosebumps reading that!

10:06 PM, March 05, 2006  
Blogger Skipper said...

Awwww! What a treasure!!

4:05 PM, March 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home