Tuesday, March 28, 2006

It's Over, It's Over, It's Over

Yes *that* album is now almost officially done. All 20 layouts are complete, I just need to re-size them to 6x6, print them, chop them and go get the album (which is on hold at the store for me) so the end is in sight for sure.
I'm looking forward to getting back to some of my own projects and LO's for a while now, starting with a blog makeover..as you can see I started with the header. I am going to try to fix up a few bits over the next couple of days and just make it visually a little more interesting and bright. Change is good, right??

Had a nice enough weekend. We took Abbey clothes shopping, just G, Abbey and myself and the twins spent some quality time with Nanny :) We intended to spoil Abbey rotten but unfortunately there was a distinct lack of decent clothing available so all we ended up buying her was some new underwear and a long sleeve plain pink top! She did get McDonald's for lunch which she was just thrilled to bits about, and later in the afternoon we railroaded her into a cafe and bought her a nice cold icecream sundae, while G and I scoffed an ice chocolate/coffeee with whipped cream and icecream on top!! Was a hot day so we truly deserved it :)
Ate a deeee-licious dinner of chicken enchiladas that night too..was a good day!

On Sunday Abbey had her first swimming class with her new teacher and did an awesome job. Just 3 months ago she was in tears at the thought of having to go in the deep pool, this week she was diving from a kneeling position from half-way down the pool..yay Abbey! Her confidence in water is definitely on the rise and it's so exciting to watch!

Not much planned for the week ahead, just catching up on housework and some scrapping (as much as I can fit in!!) so should be nice and relaxing!

5 Comments:

Blogger katef said...

good looking blog there Jo and YAY on that album being done.. can't wait to see what you get up to now!

9:14 PM, March 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohooo!! Now you can scrap for YOU again!

11:03 AM, March 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! glad it's over! Love your new banner :)

11:25 AM, March 29, 2006  
Blogger Chris said...

WTG and YAY about the album fabnews Jo and the blog is looking good to. I actaully wont to do mine again not that I ever finished redecorating it but I wish to start a new and make it a little more girlie .....lol I think!!!!!

3:39 PM, March 29, 2006  
Blogger Janie said...

WTG on the completion of *that* album. I like your new banner too.

1:30 PM, March 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home