Friday, March 31, 2006

It's The Weekend!

I can't believe it's the end of another week already! It's absolutely flown by and here we are getting ready for the weekend again.
It's been a good week, Ab's a bit under the weather with a cold but apart from that we all are doing okay. I have just finished adding some more to a paper pack ( I thought I had finished it but of course I wanted to add more) It's now got 25 papers so I'll either break it up into smaller packs or just leave it as a mega-paper pack..ah decisions, decisions..I can never make up my mind. I guess I don't have to rush anyways as right now I don't have anywhere to sell my designs with the DSH Store closing on April 30th. I do highly suggest checking out the store which is having a massive sale and pick out some bargains before it closes.
Not a lot happening on the home front, the weather has changed big time over the last day or two and at times today I have even felt cold! From 33C here last Saturday to an expected 19C here tomorrow..it's quite a change.
Haven't got far in jazzing up this blog this week but there is change coming, even if you can't see it yet! So stay tuned....

2 Comments:

Blogger katef said...

Talk about weather changes... we are thinking about putting the fire on here... and only three days ago it was stinking hot! I guess these really are the last few days of summer and I should make the most of it!
Oh and don't worry I am sure you will find a new place to sell soon! ;)

5:15 PM, March 31, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*mwa* have missed talking to you this week - feel like we haven't spoken much at all :(

I know what you mean about the weather - crazy! Cold and rainy here today so it is on the way to you!

1:36 PM, April 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home