Saturday, April 01, 2006

Pyjama Party!

A good start to the weekend. We took the kids shopping and for once I actually got some things I was needing for the kids!
Getting out the door this morning was somewhat difficult due to Joe's apparent growth spurt during the week which meant that one of his few pairs of clean long pants now don't fit! Eventually we found clothing for him (after several outfit changes as we realised just how many things he had outgrown) We bought him a couple of pairs of pants while we were out and he was thrilled to bits to pick out a top that G and I let him have. He does have good taste in clothes it seems, and not expensive either. We also bought him his first pack of undies, very cute, and even more exciting as they have the Wiggles on them.
We finally managed to find a pair of pyjamas for Abbey that she would agree to. Who knew a 7 year old could be so damn fussy about what she wears to bed? I am sure she was passing up most of the gorgeous PJ's we saw purely because G and I had suggested them.
I also managed to get Ab's haircut, which I have been trying to get about to doing for weeks. I can't begin to tell you how much it annoys me to pay so much for them to just trim an inch off her hair and they have the audacity to charge $16.50..and if I wanted her hair blowdried it would have cost an extra $14..how outrageous!
Tomorrow Ab has swimming, and then afterwards if the weather stays nice we are hoping to get down to Semaphore where there's a kite festival on which we think the kids would love, plus it's a great chance to go down near the beach and see what the twins think of the sea. They haven't been impressed at all in the past!
Well to finish up tonight's ramblings here's a pic of my tribe all excited in their brand new PJ's. Well technically Scar's are second hand but they are new to her so she was just as excited as the other two!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwww!!! I just love the new pj's picture of the kiddos! Absolutely cute! I see a layout being done with that pic... :D

3:50 AM, April 02, 2006  
Blogger Dee said...

Aww gorgeous children! WHat a great photo :)

7:11 AM, April 02, 2006  
Blogger katef said...

oh that is just the cutest photo! You had better make a kit cakked PJ party to scrap that photo with!

11:28 PM, April 02, 2006  
Blogger Skipper said...

Geeze woman! next time let me cut your girls hair!!

I'll do it for the low price of a cup of coffee!!

5:11 PM, April 03, 2006  
Blogger Chris said...

Another productive day Jo YAY!!!! New clothes for the kids and how's that pricing for the haircut....ouch now that hurts!

Love the photo as well....just one set of very gorgez kids!

10:49 PM, April 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home