Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Little Super Models

Well one of the few things we did on the weekend was to do a mini-photo shoot with the kids which was a lot of fun but in all honesty the twins didn't seem to want to co-operate..especially not both at the same time! I had been hoping to get a nice shot of the 3 of them but I was lucky to get two kids in any one picture let alone three. It was nice to give the camera a bit of a work out and see what we could get out of it though we still heave heaps to learn.
Anyway here are some of my fave shots that I took.....







I must say we got several stunning shots of Ab who was more than happy to play up for the camera. She's growing up fast and in my opinion..very beautiful! We didn;t get many of Scar, she started off happily enough but was more interested in playing and running off after about 5 minutes. Joe started grumpy and wouldn't even sit near the backdrop but I did manage to take quite a few of him and tried to get the backdrop in as much as possible.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jo - the photo's are stunning!!! Can't wait to see how you scrap them.

3:21 PM, June 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous Jo - you know i love them!!! You are so right, Abs looks absolutely stunning in those shots. She is seriously going to be a heartbreaker when she gets older!

11:47 PM, June 13, 2006  
Blogger Janie said...

They look great Jo, me too, I can't wait to see what you do with them!

11:36 AM, June 14, 2006  
Blogger katef said...

wow these are GREAT!

5:18 PM, June 14, 2006  
Blogger Dee said...

I know late commenting, been a slack blog reader of late!
Love the photos :D :D
Your children are so stunning!

10:43 AM, June 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job on the shoot Jo, these pics look stunning!!

1:09 PM, June 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home