Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Night #3 of Big Beds

So far so good really. Last night they went to bed on time and slept right through the night until I woke them this morning at 7.30am to get Abbey to school, and tonight they again went down with no more dramas then they were when they were in cots! Scar often needs a second settle down before she goes off to sleep so we are still doing that with her where we go and just double check she is all tucked in etc and then she drifts off.
Naptimes are a bit more challenging. Yesterday was their first nap in their beds and I was in and out of their room until almost 2pm until they went to sleep after being told off several times. Today Joe was great and stayed in bed despite talking for a while (very common with those two at naptime) but Scarlett got out of bed to have a tantrum on the floor. I left her to it for several minutes during which time Joe fell asleep and I went back in and Scar had a hug and then climbed nicely into bed and to sleep also. Never ceases to amaze me what a great sleeper Joe is, he can fall asleep no matter how noisy it is!
I've been a bit off-colour since yesterday, sore throat and snuffles but nothing too dreadful and the throat is much less sore today so hoping the designing I wanted to do this week will start to fall into place and happen for me. In the meantime I managed to scrap two pages today but still can't get anything to upload to my blog for some reason..anyone else having probs??

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, it's great that the new beds are a success!

I don't use blogger, so I couldn't say on the upload problem, but it sounds weird that the problem has been there for so long?

12:22 AM, May 25, 2006  
Blogger Chris said...

I am so happy to hear the beds are a success Jo YAY!!!!!!
Not another cold you just got over one girl well I hope it doesn't get any worse.

As for not being able to upload anything...I know sometime blogger must either go down from time to time or just get so busy as occasionally I have that problem but usually the next day it is fine. You double checking that everything is resized etc etc just in case and if nothing works email support and see what goes. I might see if I can go online and see what happens as I have the blogger site link for help here so will see if I can find anything Jo. Apart from that perservere and let's hope it isn't too serious!!!

2:10 PM, May 25, 2006  
Blogger Lisa said...

Yeah I have upload probs from time to time.. they seem to fix themselves up pretty quick smart though.

Hope your cold / sniffles dont get any worse and you feel much better soon :)

1:04 PM, May 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home