Monday, June 05, 2006

'Tis Monday!

Wow the weekend flew by but feel happy with what we got done around the place so that is the main thing.
Saturday we managed to finally get rid of the single bed in the storeroom/lounge room which had been there for about a year. My Mum would stay over sometimes when G was away to help with the kids but now he isn't away so much (hardly ever in fact!) and the kids are older now and I have no troubles getting them into bed by myself so it was time to get rid of it and keep de-cluttering the front room.
I have decided to sell off my Coca Cola collection too, it's just taking up space and I don't even have it out on display anymore anyhow. It needs to go to a loving home so I spent the afternoon unpacking it all, taking pics of it and re-wrapping it all again.
I did good with housework yesterday, I washed, ironed, bathed kids, put away massive piles of ironing from the last few weeks, did dishes and so today I am scrapping..well I should be..but haven't quite got the inspiration bug yet today!
You may have noticed a new little blinkie to the right which is now proudly showing off my designs, under my new name of Poppy Monkey Designs!! I was going to hold off on announcing it on my blog but most of you know anyhow and once the World Cup is out of the way I can set G to work on my new site!
Oh and for any of you that fancy a fun World Cup prediction competition check out G's site Watching Brazil It's free, it's easy and lots of fun. Just sign up and enter your tips for each game and see how you go.
Nothing much else to talk about, we have started the kids on a new bedtime routine now they are in their beds. We are trying to get all 3 of them off to bed at the same time and have Abbey help tuck the twins in now rather than the other way around. We started last night and though Scarlett tried to resist she sort of went a long with it so will see how it goes.
One last thing ..we laybyed the twins birthday presents on Saturday..how organized is that seeing as their birthday isn't until January!! We were in Target (and were child-free) and saw some scooters for 3-5 year olds, they had a Dora the Explorer design and also one with the new Disney movie "Cars" design, they also had 15% off storewide..bargain!

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Great looking kits Jo and WTG with the blinkie as well. Well you have been a busy bee haven't you with this weekend. Cleaning up, sorting through and even a new bedtime routine......can you come to my place please.....lol. Great job on the layby as well.....very organised chickadee!!!!!

9:57 PM, June 05, 2006  
Blogger Digitalgirl said...

Hiya thanks for the comments on my tut. No you are not thick lol! Thanks for picking that up... I think I might have started out with my own test image a little larger than the 6x6. I hope you find it useful. I see you are from SA... so nice to see another Aussie commenting on my blog.

10:07 PM, June 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loving the new blinkie Jo - your designs are looking fabo!

11:20 PM, June 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! I just noticed your designs on the right side! Too cool!! I can't wait to see them up close! Excellent stuff! :)

7:51 AM, June 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home