Thursday, June 01, 2006

Blah

My day has just been so blah. I have had no motivation to get anything done, I couldn't scrap, couldn't design, couldn't choose an avatar, the kids were being ratbags before the day had really started and it was bloody cold all day.
I'm hoping tomorrow will be a better day.
I caught the twins this afternoon making a strange noise in their room and was horrified to go into their room and find that they had each pulled out a drawer from their brand spankin' new underbed drawers and were standing in them and jumping up and down!! I am amazed the drawers survived the experience..the twins nearly didn't!
I am feeling a bit nervous about tomorrow, can't say why just yet and it's a sorta good excitement but that's all I want to say as I don't wanna jinx myself. I'll check back in tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm dying to find out your news, so I popped in to see if you'd updated. I hope you get the news you were after!

12:43 PM, June 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home