Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Here I Go Again!

I have been trying to update this blog the past couple of nights but it keeps crashing on me so will try now while I have a few minutes between refereeing the twins arguments.
First of all I managed to scrap a page of Scarlett the other day. She was actually not in a bad mood at all but I just happened to catch one of "those" looks in this shot.





Background paper and black brad from Melany Violette's "Simply Clean" minikit

Font used is Rubberstamp

Ribbons and flowers by JoMadeThis!

I have also started work on a new kit. Well at least I thought I had up until this morning when it started getting me too annoyed! The first paper went together soooo easily yesterday, then I had to stop and have dinner, watch some TV etc and I came back to it this morning. I know this will be a kit..it may just be harder to put together than I thought, mostly I guess due to the images I am trying to use. I am sure it will get there eventually.

Looking ahead to for this week the weather is due to be cold, wet and generally yuck! Lucky we have some great things to look forward to. This weekend G and I are heading out to see The Darkness play. I am generally more of a pop chick than a rock chick so am not really sure what to expect, part of me is pretty excited and it should be fun..the other half of me is just nervous! These guys are pretty full on but seem loads of fun too so it will be an interesting night, even if I lose my hearing!

2 Comments:

Blogger katef said...

love that look! And I know the feeling when you do a paper and think 'ace this is going to come together well' and then you try for the next one and come to a grinding halt! Never mind I am sure you will get there in the end!

11:59 AM, April 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that layout - the colours are awesome, and that pic is adorable!!

Hope the kit comes together well - kind of dealing with the same over here too!

7:37 PM, April 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home