Saturday, May 20, 2006

The Best Sound In The World

Better than all my fave songs,better than the sound of rain on a hot day, better than the creak of the bed as I crawl into it after a loooong day and better than my kids saying "I love you"......yep, the best sound in the world is hearing G giggling like a maniac to something funny he is watching on TV *sigh* I know where my kids get their "adorable" gene from.
Nothing melts my heart more than that sound.

Conversation Award of the Day goes to.......Scarlett.

Me: Poppy, can you put your slippers away for me please?
Scar: No
G: Scarlett, can you put you slippers away?
Scar: Sure!

...and she promptly does it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah i agree Jo - i love hearing my G giggling too. It doesn't happen often so when i hear him chuckling away at something on TV i know it must be good!

11:15 PM, May 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing like the sound of a good belly laugh! What a cute little girl you have too!! ;o)

4:18 PM, May 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home